This site is quite a Cyber Playground with so many resources you have to browse extensively to view all the toys to play with and bookmark to share with your students.
The Literacy area is loaded with ideas for ESL instructors. My favorite section "Why the English Language is so hard to learn?"explained why teaching English is so hard, because let's face it, "English is just a crazy language."
The site also is host to the National Folksong Repository and has many ideas that could be used with classes by downloading & watching streaming video.
Check out "Play is Important" highlighting the "social" aspect of learning and emphasizing the important role games play in learning.
Also try Babel Fish Translation. I translated "Would you like Milk Tea?" into Korean, Chinese and Japanese. I was a little disppointed that it didn't pronounce it for me, but I'm sure that's coming soon!
1 comment:
thanks for the review! I'm glad you've enjoyed the work.
best,
Karen Ellis
Educational CyberPlayGround
Post a Comment